Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baboon!

The other day Sunder dashes up to me saying, "Baboon! Baboon!"

"What? Where?" (me looking around stupidly, as if we'll see one of these creatures in our home)
This persists for a few minutes and I finally admit defeat. I have no clue what she is talking about. Finally I get enough sense to hold out my hand and say, "Show me."

Sunder happily but urgently leads me into the bathroom and points at the toilet. I stare blankly for a good 20 seconds. Baboon? Finally I get it. Bathroom! She is saying "bathroom"! Not only than, but she is telling me she needs to go. Hooray! Oh how I love baboons!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

You have me laughing!!! I love the "show me" because that is sometimes the only way I know what Grace is trying to tell me, and even then, it can be tricky.

Natalie said...

What a cute post!!!(glad you wrote it down)
If I cannot tell what Little bit is needing I just ask my 5 year old. Sometimes that helps!
Natalie

Hilarie said...

That's really cute! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Paulette said...

How cool is that we are so far away from Baboon.

Natalie said...

Hi Torrie. Just came over to see if you had any new pictures!