Thursday, July 10, 2008

Defying Time

My dad and I have this ongoing conversation about time theory. Is time travel possible? Does time really pass faster as you get older? Can time be defied? Well friends, I finally have the answer.

If you want to defy time, take a plane from China back to Los Angeles. You will arrived 2 hours before you ever left! I'm glad we'll have 16 hours on the plane ride over to figure that one out.

Have I mentioned that one week from this moment Sunder will be with us? I woke today with a feeling of calmness covering me. It's the first time I've felt calm in several months. We're at T-3 now.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

My brain tried to wrap itself around this concept but then got tired very quickly.

I love reading your blog and following your journey. I am just so happy for you. One week!

Mei Mei Journal said...

Have a wonderful journey to your sweetie! I can't wait to see her in your arms. :-)