Monday, July 7, 2008

No Longer a Baby

Our baby turns two today. Of course it's bittersweet not being able to celebrate this special day with her. On the other hand, we'll be with her in 8 days, and that's pretty great! Happy Birthday, Little One. We're coming!

In other news, our airline tickets came. There is even a ticket for Qiao Yang, it's so fun to see that :)
The mind is a very strange thing. Sometimes I think about this journey we're about to embark on and I feel confident. Other times I feel full of butterflies. All I know is that both Corin and I just want to be on that plane NOW. We know the trip may not be overly fun. The weather will be awful and we'll be in the same city for a long 16 days. I remember last time about half way through, we wanted to go home so badly. It can be a long 2+ weeks. But we just want to be on our way. And in 5 more days, we will be.

I have added my dear friend, Hilarie, as an author on this blog. She will be our emergency poster in case we aren't able to post from China for whatever reason. Welcome, Hilarie!

No comments: